Crown and Glory glitter bow review

Hi!

Before Christmas I ordered two small glitter bows from Crown and Glory (found at http://www.crownandglory.bigcartel.com/ )
I have wanted some of their bows since I first started following them on Twitter and I am in love! for £3.00 each, I bought two bows one in pastel blue and the other a Mermaid. I wore it today to work, I was going to wear it in my hair but wore it as a bow tie. I was asked about it all day! The Mermaid is my favourite because it is a fabulous mixture of blues and greens that give it such a distinct glimmer and the glitter particles are large and really catch the light. They have been featured in many UK magazines and blogs and I am 100% in love with the brand, they do so many beautiful individual pieces from bows to head bands.
Of course I got blue glitter bows ;)

I cannot stress enough how friendly, lovely and great value this brand is.



and just a quick picture to show you it! :)

Popular Posts