Skip to main content



A penguin suit

In 2019, I discovered Kate Spade makes penguin and flamingo bags. I fell in like be with their by the pool series and the Clifton range.  I did not find any of the penguin pieces I wanted that year. In 2020, I lucky got the tote, in 2021, I got the leather clutch bag. The one I desperately wanted was the crystal covered clutch. This bag was worn by Maisie Williams to an awards show in 2016 and it is a sought after bag. After countless enquiries to various corners of the internet, I could. Thankfully the damage was just missing crystals everything else was fine! I sat for just over two hours applying the replacement stones, there were a lot of individual stones missing and then full bald spots. After several hours and different search terms I found it damaged on eBay. It was in Japan! I was tracking his delivery all weekend. I ordered the relevant glue and replacement crystals to fix the damage to the bag. I have replaced the missing crystals and given the bag a new lease of life Now he

Latest posts

New bag alert

A disco wannabe

A flamingo changed my life