I love bags

 In 2021, I discovered the brand Alaya furs. They sell beautiful leather handbags.


I dithered over which one to buy. I had my heart set on the orange mini but I justified not buying it because I didn't think I'd wear the colour. I bought the bright blue and black instead.


I have worn both bags a lot and truly loved them. In December they had a massive pat Christmas sale so I bought the orange bag. I am so happy I did!


All of the items I have bought from the brand have been high quality and have really made me smile.


The colours are fantastic, the quality is lovely and they are great bags.

I have always had a great love of handbags and I frequently change my bag each time I go out. These have been a great addition to my collection.

They have also come with cute scarves that match the bags. 





Popular Posts